We greatly appreciate our volunteers!
We are excited to start this program and we need a team of volunteers that will help pull this event off. We can use people running the mill itself (we will show you how), as well as inspectors, cashiers, and a few other positions.
If you are interested in volunteering please click on this button and choose the Mesquite Milling event (active only during mesquite program).
- You may NOT bring your kids to volunteer if they are under 15 years old. No one under 18 will be allowed to work on the hammermill station.
- You must wear closed-toed, comfortable shoes as it is a full day of standing and walking. This is an outdoor event.
- Do not sign up for multiple slots / shifts – this prevents someone else from signing up for that slot. If you can help in other areas, please say that in the comments
- Snacks will be provided, including water. Please bring your own reusable container.
- Volunteers can have their own beans milled for free up to 10 lbs per day.
- Location is at the Urban Farm Nursery lot – 4549 N 7th Street – www.urbanfarm.org/nurserylocation
- Volunteer parking is on side streets away from the gate opening.
COVID-19 precautions: For the comfort and health of everyone we are taking the following precautions since these are partially or fully outdoor events. We will be putting social distancing measures in place, and face masks are required while on lot.
Any other questions should be directed to email@example.com