We greatly appreciate our volunteers!
We are excited to start this program and we need a team of volunteers that will help pull this event off. We can use people running the mill itself (we will show you how), as well as inspectors, cashiers, and a few other positions.
If you are interested in volunteering please click on this button (active only during mesquite program).
- You may NOT bring your kids to volunteer if they are under 15 years old. No one under 18 will be allowed to work on the hammermill station.
- You must wear closed-toed, comfortable shoes as it is a full day of standing and walking. This is an outdoor event.
- Do not sign up for multiple slots / shifts – this prevents someone else from signing up for that slot. If you can help in other areas, please say that in the comments
- Snacks will be provided, including water. Please bring your own reusable container.
- Volunteers can have their own beans milled for free up to 10 lbs per day.
- Location is at the Urban Farm Nursery lot – 4549 N 7th Street – www.urbanfarm.org/nurserylocation
- Volunteer parking is on side streets away from the gate opening.
Any other questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org