- This event has passed.
Urban Farming Happy Hour – Mar
March 14 @ 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Open to the public to help answer urban farming questions.
Special Presentation at 5:30 pm on: Basics of Garden irrigation, PVC and drip connections, & valve assembly, with Q&A.
Door Prizes to be announced at event.
Past businesses represented:
- Alex – Flower Street Urban Gardens
- Charlotte – Fresh Ideas
- Chris – Garden Starts
- Cricket – Beekeeping
- Dave – Develop Awesome Skills – (Moringa guy)
- Dustin – iPixel Studios (Landscape design)
- Emily – Tanks Green Stuff (Organic garden/landscape products)
- Eric – Farm My Yard
- Greg – The Urban Farm
- Kari – Micro Farm Project
- Katie – GrowPHX Speakers Bureau
- Kristin – Revive Urban Ecosystems (Permaculture Landscape Design)
- Michelle – Realtor (Urban farm buying/selling)
- Mikol – Farmcraft
- Paul – The Pond Gnome
- Renee – Social Media
- Ryan – GrowPHX mesquite mill project
- Toni – Sit Means Sit
- and several others
Scroll down for map
Click HERE for Facebook Event page